Monday, April 30, 2018

Baby pilot


     My cousin's daughter is expecting her first baby and it's going to be a boy.  His daddy is a pilot in the Air Force so I couldn't think of a better image to use for my baby shower card than the precious Purple Onion Designs T-bird.


Copics Used:
bear E31, E35, E51
helmet and scarf B93, B95, B97, C0
plane R14, R24, C00, C0, C2, C4


     I just stamped a simple congratulations sentiment on the inside of the card.
     I'll have another POD card up later today.  Let the end of the month creep up on me.  LOL
     Have a blessed day!
Tracy


Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Adventure", Neenah, Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Tumbled Glass Distress ink
Tools--Sizzix Framelits Rectangles dies
Miscellaneous--Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is just perfect for the new arrival!! Beautifully coloured Tracy!

Geri Neumann said...

Aww....look at that little pilot. So adorable. Love the sunburst design you used.
Hugs, Geri

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet card, Tracy! That bear is adorable, and I love how the alternating stripes of your papers look like sun rays. So clever and so perfect for the young couple! <3