Monday, January 22, 2018

Holy Moley birthday


     Now this fellas kinda cute, but I have a real one in my yard that is a tunneling maniac.  He has my backyard torn up.
      Art Impressions Holy Moley set covers the gamut from birthdays to gardening.



     It was supposed to rain here today but it seems as though we fell in between the cracks in the line of storms so yay!
     Thanks for all the feedback on the new blog look.  Seems like you all agree it makes viewing easier.
     Stay safe, warm, and dry where you are.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Adventure", Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Holy Moley set"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Stormy Sky and Forest Moss Distress inks
Tools--Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Frame dies
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle pen

6 comments:

Geri Neumann said...

I have to say, this is the first mole stamp I’ve seen, and a cute little guy he is. Looks like he’s ready to party! Beautiful coloring and love the frame you’ve used. Hugs, Geri

Pam said...

He is a cute guy. Love that pattern paper and frame, too. Your coloring always floors me, my friend.

Davi said...

What a fun card and Mr. Mole seems intent celebrating not digging :) This cards makes me laugh because I used that expression a lot and the young girls in my office laugh at my old lady expression!

Ros Crawford said...

Hello my lovely friend... Firstly, Thank you!! For my gorgeous card, your prayers and your well wishes. I'm so much better now and the road ahead looks good...
I adore your card, as I do everything you create ... This really makes me smile Tracy. Sending hugs your way

Audrey Pettit said...

I do enjoy this little fellow.... but totally agree with you on the real versions being a bit of a pest! ;) This guy, though, is always welcome! Love the coloring and the little scene you made. Looks very playful with the patterned paper you paired him with. And love the glossy accents on the glasses. Such a great touch!

Marilyn said...

This card just cracks me up. I've never seen this stamp set but it's as cute as can be and your card is beautifully designed and your colouring is always stellar. I've never seen a real mole but I suspect I might feel the same about them as I do about mice.