Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Monster mash


     I have another fun Halloween card for you today from Art Impressions.  This one uses the Spooktacular set.


     These guys are having a blast.  The stamped image was fussy cut and added to the background created with Distress ink and Copics.


Have a blessed day!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollecions, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Spooktacular set"
Ink--Copics, Scattered Straw Distress ink, Sakura silver gel pen
Tools--Quickutz Nesting Circles dies

10 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card using this great image Tracy.
Lorraine

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness, this is priceless! I love it. You did fabulous colouring on this.

Geri Neumann said...

Ha! I remember that song...The Monster Mash! Very cute card, and wonderful coloring as always. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri

Nancy said...

LOL Thanks for putting that song in my head! It will be there ALL day! They're definitely having a great time, aren't they? Fun card and fabulous coloring! :o)

Pam said...

Love it! Your card is fabulous. Love that classic Halloween song!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this so made me smile!! It's just amazing!! Well done to you Tracy on your incredible colouring and creativity.

Marlies said...

Haha an fantastic fun halloween card and I too remember the song, Allways made me laugh. hugs, Marlies

Marilyn said...

Wow... this is one of the best Hallowe'en cards I've seen in a long time! Love your design and of course the image is fun and fab!

CaroleAnn said...

You are such an enabler!!!! I mean it in a loving way;) But I am waiting till next time around to purchase this stamp set. I love this set and the other one with the little critters in front of the haunted house. I try to add two new Halloween stamp sets each year and I am at my limit. But it is in my faves!!!! Your cards are just awesome!!! Big hugs xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! So brilliant! Your fussy cutting is amazing and blends so perfectly into that awesome background scene you created! Totally love this! Pure fun!